Please keep the queue up to date. Thanks, Alex.
Queue at a glance
Here you list how long you need, plus any other information.
- Heliox (250mK, 3T): Use for short (1-4 days) experiments only please.
- K400 (Kelvinox 400 wet fridge, 150mK, 15T 2 axis rotator): At 4K. Fridge ready to be tested.
- Leiden Vector top-loader (20mK, 9-5-1 magnet): Not working - diagnostics underway to determine fault.
- !BlueFors top-loader (15mK, 5-1-1 magnet): Ik Kyeong (3-4 weeks)
- K100: Destroyed in the November 2017 lab flood.
How to book
- Talk to the relevant equipment czar, then fill out the Queue at a glance above.
- Keep your bookings up to date.
The same address, http://calendar.qed.physics.unsw.edu.au
, can also be used as a direct link.
Google Calendar (deprecated).
The Google calendar has been deprecated.
Australian holidaysHeliox dewar (dipping or heliox)K100Vector FridgeK400
The procedure used to be to log into Google apps for QED domain (details on QedBookingSystemPassword
. If you are having difficulty logging in due to a different Google account, simply open a new window in private/incognito browsing mode. If the calendar above doesn't work, try the direct link http://calendar.qed.physics.unsw.edu.au
for login details)
This page is visible to the world - don't put anything private on it.
If you are having difficulty logging in due to a different Google account, simply open a new window in private/incognito browsing mode. -- AlexHamilton - 10 May 2013