Please keep the queue up to date. Thanks, Alex.
Queue at a glance
Here you list how long you need, plus any other information.
- Heliox (250mK, 3T): Use for short (1-4 days) experiments only please.
- K400 (Kelvinox 400 wet fridge, 150mK, 15T 2 axis rotator): Needs leak testing.
- Leiden Vector top-loader (20mK, 9-5-1 magnet): Only 9T magnet working.
- !BlueFors top-loader (15mK, 5-1-1 magnet): Scott
- !BlueFors bottom-loader: (15mK, 6-1-1 magnet). Ik / Joe.
- !AttoDry 2100 scanning microwave system (1.5-300K, 9T): Feixiang: working but need leak locating in He4 circuit
How to book
- Talk to the relevant equipment czar, then fill out the Queue at a glance above.
- Keep your bookings up to date.
The same address, http://calendar.qed.physics.unsw.edu.au
, can also be used as a direct link.
Google Calendar (currently only used for dipping dewars).
For cryostats etc talk to equipment Czars first. Colour scheme:
Australian holidaysHeliox dewar (dipping or heliox)AttoDry2100Leiden FridgeK400
The procedure used to be to log into Google apps for QED domain (details on QedBookingSystemPassword
. If you are having difficulty logging in due to a different Google account, simply open a new window in private/incognito browsing mode. If the calendar above doesn't work, try the direct link http://calendar.qed.physics.unsw.edu.au
for login details)
This page is visible to the world - don't put anything private on it.
If you are having difficulty logging in due to a different Google account, simply open a new window in private/incognito browsing mode. -- AlexHamilton - 10 May 2013